Thursday, April 5, 2007

Kyoto

Dear Reiki Photography Blog readers,
I just wanted to let you know that I am still here in Kyoto following my original itinary and more. I have so much to tell you, but I am on a computer at my hotel lobby with a time limit. So, I will keep this short. I will probably end up posting most of my trip when I go back to the states. I do not have internet access for rest of my trip.

Being at Mt. Kurama was amazing. I was able to send a short message from my cell phone to post here to let you know I was finally there. If you have requested a prayer, your request is completed. Has anything changed, did you fell anything? If you have requested post card, stay tuned. I have lots of great photographs to choose from.

I have experienced so many mini miracles in this trip, I really feel that I meant to be here at this moment. I cannot wait till I share these stories with you!

No comments: